GENDRAW 3970 is a premium quality, heavy-duty, synthetic drawing and stamping lubricant. It is engineered for difficult operations on difficult to form metals such as stainless steel and aluminum. Residual films of GENDRAW 3970 provide in-plant, in-process corrosion protection. By varying the dilution GENDRAW 3970 can perform all the stamping and drawing operations in your plant.
Forming and drawing lubricant
Oil free, does not contain chlorine or sulfur
- Provides corrosion protection.
- Residual films are readily cleaned.
- Can be used for a wide variety of metal forming operations.
- Environmentally Friendly.
- Superior lubricity.
- Eliminates a process during manufacturing.
- Can clean at low temperatures with mild alkaline detergents.
- Reduces inventory of forming lubricants.
- Waste disposal does not require special reagents or increased costs.
- Increases tool life and ease of forming, improving production rates.
GENDRAW 3970 may be applied by spray, roll coating, swab, brush or drip feed.
Note: The information presented herein is our interpretation of certain test results and field experience to date. The information is not to be taken as warranty or representation for which we assume legal responsibility, nor as permission or recommendation to practice any patented invention without a license. It is offered solely for your consideration, investigation and verification.